Basically, you can apply for visitor visa for different purposes, such as –
- For tourism, visiting a family member in Australia, medical treatment, and recreational activities.
- For business purposes like making general government or business enquiries, government visas, business negotiations, attending seminars, conferences, professional exams or job interviews.
- You also need to meet other special categories to get a visitor visa.
If you are planning to visit Australia or any other country for any purpose including the above or other reasons, Aussies Education and Immigration Center is always there. Each visa has a specific eligibility requirement. We can process all types of visitor visas as per your needs.
We have several years of experience in immigration laws and processes to match the right type of visa as per your requirement and visitor visa are a broader and general term.
Medical Treatment Visa
Investor Retirement Visa
This visa is intended to serve people who want to visit Australia for business or visit purposes for 3, 6, or 12 months. Here are two subclasses of visitor visa –
- eVisitor (subclass 651) – This type of visa is available for free. You should have a passport of a specific country listed by the Department of Home Affairs.
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) – A visitor should have a passport to a specific nation listed by the Department of Home Affairs.
Special Program Visa
What are the basic requirements for a visitor visa?
If you are with Aussies Education, you don’t have to worry. Feel free to tell us why you are visiting Australia and we will consider your requirements to figure out the right type of visa to apply for. We can also help you meet the exact requirements to get these visas like –
- Financial documentation
- Health check-ups
- Character certificate
Contact us right away if you are planning to visit Australia for any reasons discussed above. You can rest assured with your memorable and pleasant experience.